NetappProtectionGroupParams(objects=None, exclude_object_ids=None, direct_cloud_archive=None, native_format=None, snapshot_label=None, snap_mirror_config=None, backup_existing_snapshot=None, indexing_policy=None, protocol=None, continue_on_error=None, encryption_enabled=None, file_lock_config=None, file_filters=None, source_id=None, source_name=None, pre_post_script=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘NetappProtectionGroupParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are specific to Netapp related Protection Groups.
- objects (list of NetappProtectionGroupObjectParams): Specifies the
objects to be included in the Protection Group.
- exclude_object_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the objects to be
excluded in the Protection Group.
- direct_cloud_archive (bool): Specifies whether or not to store the
snapshots in this run directly in an Archive Target instead of on the Cluster. If this is set to true, the associated policy must have exactly one Archive Target associated with it and the policy must be set up to archive after every run. Also, a Storage Domain cannot be specified. Default behavior is ‘false’.
- native_format (bool): Specifies whether or not to enable native format
for direct archive job. This field is set to true if native format should be used for archiving.
- snapshot_label (SnapshotLabel): Specifies the snapshot label for
incremental and full backup of Secondary Netapp volumes (Data-Protect Volumes).
- snap_mirror_config (SnapMirrorConfig): Specifies the snapshot backup
configuration if S3 views are used for backing up NetApp Data-Protect volumes.
- backup_existing_snapshot (bool): Specifies that snapshot label is not
set for Data-Protect Netapp Volumes backup. If field is set to true, existing oldest snapshot is used for backup and subsequent incremental will be selected in ascending order of snapshot create time on the source. If snapshot label is set, this field is set to false.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- protocol (ProtocolEnum): Specifies the preferred protocol to use if
this device supports multiple protocols.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether or not the Protection
Group should continue regardless of whether or not an error was encountered during protection group run.
- encryption_enabled (bool): Specifies whether the protection group
should use encryption while backup or not.
- file_lock_config (FileLevelDataLockConfigurations): Specifies a config
to lock files in a view - to protect from malicious or an accidental attempt to delete or modify the files in this view.
- file_filters (ProtectionGroupFileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of
filters for a file based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
source_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the parent of the objects. source_name (string): Specifies the name of the parent of the
- pre_post_script (HostBasedBackupScriptParams): Specifies params of a
pre/post scripts to be executed before and after a backup run.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.