HypervTargetParams4(rename_recovered_vms_params=None, recovery_target_config=None, power_on_vms=None, continue_on_error=None, instant_recovery=None, preserve_uuids=None, vlan_config=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘HyperV Target Params.4’ model.
Specifies the parameters for a HyperV recovery target.
- rename_recovered_vms_params (RenameRecoveredVmsParams): Specifies
params to rename the VMs that are recovered. If not specified, the original names of the VMs are preserved.
- recovery_target_config (RecoveryTargetConfig9): Specifies the recovery
target configuration if recovery has to be done to a different location which is different from original source or to original Source with different configuration. If not specified, then the recovery of the vms will be performed to original location with all configuration parameters retained.
- power_on_vms (bool): Specifies whether to power on vms after recovery.
If not specified, or false, recovered vms will be in powered off state.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether to continue recovering
other vms if one of vms failed to recover. Default value is false.
- instant_recovery (bool): Specifies whether to perform an instant
recovery. By instant recovery, the recovered VM is available before files are completely copied to the recovered VM. Default is true.
- preserve_uuids (bool): Specifies whether to preserve uuids of
recovered VMs. Default is false.
- vlan_config (VlanConfig1): Specifies VLAN Params associated with the
recovered. If this is not specified, then the VLAN settings will be automatically selected from one of the below options: a. If VLANs are configured on Cohesity, then the VLAN host/VIP will be automatically based on the client’s (e.g. ESXI host) IP address. b. If VLANs are not configured on Cohesity, then the partition hostname or VIPs will be used for Recovery.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.