PhysicalTargetParams2(recover_target=None, restore_to_original_paths=None, overwrite_existing=None, alternate_restore_directory=None, preserve_attributes=None, preserve_timestamps=None, preserve_acls=None, continue_on_error=None, vlan_config=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘PhysicalTargetParams2’ model.
Specifies the parameters to recover to a Physical target.
- recover_target (RecoverTarget): Specifies the target entity where the
volumes are being mounted.
- restore_to_original_paths (bool): If this is true, then files will be
restored to original paths.
- overwrite_existing (bool): Specifies whether to overwrite existing
file/folder during recovery.
- alternate_restore_directory (string): Specifies the directory path
where restore should happen if restore_to_original_paths is set to false.
- preserve_attributes (bool): Specifies whether to preserve file/folder
attributes during recovery.
- preserve_timestamps (bool): Whether to preserve the original time
- preserve_acls (bool): Whether to preserve the ACLs of the original
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether to continue recovering
other volumes if one of the volumes fails to recover. Default value is false.
- vlan_config (VlanConfig1): Specifies VLAN Params associated with the
recovered. If this is not specified, then the VLAN settings will be automatically selected from one of the below options: a. If VLANs are configured on Cohesity, then the VLAN host/VIP will be automatically based on the client’s (e.g. ESXI host) IP address. b. If VLANs are not configured on Cohesity, then the partition hostname or VIPs will be used for Recovery.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.