CommonTdmCloneTaskRequestParams(environment=None, snapshot_id=None, target_host_id=None, protection_group_id=None, protection_group_name=None, policy_id=None, point_in_time_usecs=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CommonTdmCloneTaskRequestParams’ model.
Specifies the common request params for a TDM clone task.
- environment (Environment10Enum): Specifies the environment of the TDM
- protection_group_id (string): Specifies the ID of an existing
protection group, which should start protecting this clone. Specifying this implies that the clone is eligible for automated snapshots based on the policy configuration. If this is specified, policyId should also be specified and protectionGroupName should not be specified.
- protection_group_name (string): Specifies the name of a new protection
group, which should be created to protect this clone. Specifying this implies that the clone is eligible for automated snapshots based on the policy configuration. If this is specified, policyId should also be specified and protectionGroupId should not be specified.
- policy_id (string): Specifies the ID of the policy, which should be
used to protect this clone. This is useful for automatic snapshots. This must be specified if either of protectionGroupId and protectionGroupName is specified.
- snapshot_id (string): Specifies the snapshot ID, from which the clone
is to be created.
- target_host_id (string): Specifies the ID of the host, where the clone
needs to be created.
- point_in_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the timestamp (in usecs from
epoch) for creating the clone at a point in time in the past.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.