CassandraLogRecoverJobParams(end_time_for_log_replay_in_usecs=None, log_backup_view_box_name=None, log_backup_view_name=None, object_names=None, start_time_for_log_replay_in_usecs=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CassandraLogRecoverJobParams’ model.
- end_time_for_log_replay_in_usecs (long|int): This is the end time from
when logs should be replayed.
- log_backup_view_box_name (string): The view box name where commit logs
- log_backup_view_name (string): The view name from where commit logs
should be restored.
- object_names (list of string): Objects are of the form keyspace.table.
If a full keyspace is selected to be restored, it is expanded before passing to imanis.
- start_time_for_log_replay_in_usecs (long|int): This is the start time
from when logs should be replayed.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.