Office365Credentials(client_id=None, client_secret=None, grant_type=None, scope=None, use_o_auth_for_exchange_online=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Office365Credentials’ model.
Specifies the credentials to authenticate with Office365 account.
- client_id (string): Specifies the application ID that the registration
portal (apps.dev.microsoft.com) assigned.
- client_secret (string): Specifies the application secret that was
created in app registration portal.
- grant_type (string): Specifies the application grant type. eg: For
client credentials flow, set this to “client_credentials”; For refreshing access-token, set this to “refresh_token”.
- scope (string): Specifies a space separated list of scopes/permissions
for the user. eg: Incase of MS Graph APIs for Office365, scope is set to default: https://graph.microsoft.com/.default
- use_o_auth_for_exchange_online (bool): This field is deprecated from
here and placed in RegisteredSourceInfo and ProtectionSourceParameters. deprecated: true
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.