CreateProtectedObjectsRequest(objects=None, policy_id=None, storage_domain_id=None, start_time=None, priority=None, sla=None, qos_policy=None, abort_in_blackouts=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CreateProtectedObjectsRequest’ model.
Specifies the request for creating an object backup.
- objects (list of EnvSpecificObjectProtectionRequestParams): Specifies
the list of objects to be protected. Multiple objects from different adapters can be provided as input.
- policy_id (string): Specifies the unique id of the Protection Policy.
The Policy settings will be attached with every object and will be used in backup.
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the Storage Domain (View Box)
ID where the object backup will be taken. This is not required if Cloud archive direct is benig used.
- start_time (TimeOfDay): Specifies the time of day. Used for scheduling
- priority (PriorityEnum): Specifies the priority for the objects
- sla (list of SlaRule): Specifies the SLA parameters for list of
- qos_policy (QosPolicyEnum): Specifies whether object backup will be
written to HDD or SSD.
- abort_in_blackouts (bool): Specifies whether currently executing
object backup should abort if a blackout period specified by a policy starts. Available only if the selected policy has at least one blackout period. Default value is false.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
object: An instance of this structure class.