TagsOperationParameters(cluster_id=None, cluster_incarnation_id=None, document_ids=None, entity_id=None, job_id=None, job_instance_ids=None, tag_ids=None, tags=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘TagsOperationParameters’ model.
TagsOperationParameters specifies tagging details.
- cluster_id (int|long): ClusterId is the Id of the cluster used for
- cluster_incarnation_id (int|long): ClusterIncarnationId is the
incarnation Id of the cluster used for constructing JobUid.
- document_ids (list of string): DocumentIds are list of documents to be
- entity_id (int): EntityId is the Id of the entity where the file
job_id (int|long): JobId is the Id of the job that took the snapshot. job_instance_ids (list of int|long): JobInstanceIds to tag
- tag_ids (list of string): Tags are list of tags uuids that will be
operated on to corresponding objects.
- tags (list of string): Tags are list of tags that will be operated on
to corresponding objects. This is deprecated. Use tagIds instead. deprecated: true
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.