ProtectionPolicy(name=None, backup_policy=None, description=None, blackout_window=None, extended_retention=None, remote_target_policy=None, retry_options=None, data_lock=None, id=None, num_linked_policies=None, is_usable=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Protection Policy’ model.
Specifies the details about the Protection Policy.
name (string): Specifies the name of the Protection Policy. backup_policy (BackupScheduleAndRetention): Specifies the backup
schedule and retentions of a Protection Policy.
- description (string): Specifies the description of the Protection
- blackout_window (list of BlackoutWindow): List of Blackout Windows. If
specified, this field defines blackout periods when new Group Runs are not started. If a Group Run has been scheduled but not yet executed and the blackout period starts, the behavior depends on the policy field AbortInBlackoutPeriod.
- extended_retention (list of ExtendedRetentionPolicy): Specifies
additional retention policies that should be applied to the backup snapshots. A backup snapshot will be retained up to a time that is the maximum of all retention policies that are applicable to it.
- remote_target_policy (TargetsConfiguration): Specifies the
replication, archival and cloud spin targets of Protection Policy.
- retry_options (RetryOptions): Retry Options of a Protection Policy
when a Protection Group run fails.
- data_lock (DataLock1Enum): This field is now deprecated. Please use
the DataLockConfig in the backup retention.
- id (string): Specifies a unique Policy id assigned by the Cohesity
- num_linked_policies (long|int): Specifies the number of policies
linked to this policy template. Only applicable in case of policy template.
- is_usable (bool): This field is set to true if this policy template
qualifies to create more policies. If the template is partially filled and can not create a working policy then this field will be set to false.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.