CopySnapshotTaskStatus(error=None, source=None, stats=None, status=None, task_end_time_usecs=None, task_start_time_usecs=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CopySnapshotTaskStatus’ model.
Specifies the status of the copy task that copies the snapshot of a Protection Source object to a target.
- error (string): Specifies if an error occurred (if any) while running
this task. This field is populated when the status is equal to ‘kFailure’.
- source (ProtectionSource): Specifies a generic structure that
represents a node in the Protection Source tree. Node details will depend on the environment of the Protection Source.
- stats (CopyRunStats): Stats for one copy task or aggregated stats of a
Copy Run in a Protection Job Run.
- status (StatusCopySnapshotTaskStatusEnum): Specifies the status of the
source object being protected. ‘kAccepted’ indicates the task is queued to run but not yet running. ‘kRunning’ indicates the task is running. ‘kCanceling’ indicates a request to cancel the task has occurred but the task is not yet canceled. ‘kCanceled’ indicates the task has been canceled. ‘kSuccess’ indicates the task was successful. ‘kFailure’ indicates the task failed. ‘kWarning’ indicates the task has finished with warning. ‘kOnHold’ indicates the task is kept onHold. ‘kMissed’ indicates the task is missed.
- task_end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time of the copy
task. The end time is specified as a Unix epoch Timestamp (in microseconds).
- task_start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time of the copy
task. The start time is specified as a Unix epoch Timestamp (in microseconds). Copy run task is started after completing backup tasks. It may spawn sub-tasks to copy or replicate individual snapshots.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.