CommonRecoveryResponseParams(id=None, name=None, start_time_usecs=None, end_time_usecs=None, status=None, progress_task_id=None, snapshot_environment=None, recovery_action=None, permissions=None, creation_info=None, can_tear_down=None, tear_down_status=None, tear_down_message=None, messages=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Common Recovery Response Params.’ model.
Specifies the common response parameters to create a Recovery
id (string): Specifies the id of the Recovery. name (string): Specifies the name of the Recovery. start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time of the Recovery
in Unix timestamp epoch in microseconds.
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time of the Recovery in
Unix timestamp epoch in microseconds. This field will be populated only after Recovery is finished.
- status (Status6Enum): Status of the Recovery. ‘Running’ indicates that
the Recovery is still running. ‘Canceled’ indicates that the Recovery has been cancelled. ‘Canceling’ indicates that the Recovery is in the process of being cancelled. ‘Failed’ indicates that the Recovery has failed. ‘Succeeded’ indicates that the Recovery has finished successfully. ‘SucceededWithWarning’ indicates that the Recovery finished successfully, but there were some warning messages.
progress_task_id (string): Progress monitor task id for Recovery. snapshot_environment (SnapshotEnvironment1Enum): Specifies the type of
snapshot environment for which the Recovery was performed.
- recovery_action (RecoveryActionEnum): Specifies the type of recover
- permissions (list of Tenant): Specifies the list of tenants that have
permissions for this recovery.
- creation_info (CreationInfo): Specifies the information about the
creation of the protection group or recovery.
- can_tear_down (bool): Specifies whether it’s possible to tear down the
objects created by the recovery.
- tear_down_status (TearDownStatus3Enum): Specifies the status of the
tear down operation. This is only set when the canTearDown is set to true. ‘DestroyScheduled’ indicates that the tear down is ready to schedule. ‘Destroying’ indicates that the tear down is still running. ‘Destroyed’ indicates that the tear down succeeded. ‘DestroyError’ indicates that the tear down failed.
- tear_down_message (string): Specifies the error message about the tear
down operation if it fails.
messages (list of string): Specifies messages about the recovery.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.