IndexedObjectSnapshot(indexed_object_name=None, object_snapshotid=None, snapshot_timestamp_usecs=None, protection_group_id=None, protection_group_name=None, storage_domain_id=None, attempts=None, size_bytes=None, inode_id=None, last_modified_time_usecs=None, external_target_info=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘IndexedObjectSnapshot’ model.
Specifies a snapshot containing the indexed object.
indexed_object_name (string): Specifies the indexed object name. object_snapshotid (string): Specifies snapshot id of the object
containing this indexed object.
- snapshot_timestamp_usecs (long|int): Specifies a unix timestamp when
the object snapshot was taken in micro seconds.
- protection_group_id (string): Specifies the protection group id which
contains this snapshot.
- protection_group_name (string): Specifies the protection group name
which contains this snapshot.
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the storage domain id
containing this snapshot.
- attempts (long|int): Specifies the number of runs have been executed
before the run completed successfully.
size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the indexed object size in bytes. inode_id (long|int): Specifies the source inode number of the file
- last_modified_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the last time file was
modified in unix timestamp.
- external_target_info (ExternalTargetInfo): Specifies the external
target information if this is an archival snapshot.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.