ProtectionPolicy2(name=None, backup_policy=None, description=None, blackout_window=None, extended_retention=None, remote_target_policy=None, retry_options=None, data_lock=None, id=None, template_id=None, is_usable=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Protection Policy2’ model.
Specifies the details about the Protection Policy.
name (string): Specifies the name of the Protection Policy. backup_policy (BackupScheduleAndRetention): Specifies the backup
schedule and retentions of a Protection Policy.
- description (string): Specifies the description of the Protection
- blackout_window (list of BlackoutWindow): List of Blackout Windows. If
specified, this field defines blackout periods when new Group Runs are not started. If a Group Run has been scheduled but not yet executed and the blackout period starts, the behavior depends on the policy field AbortInBlackoutPeriod.
- extended_retention (list of ExtendedRetentionPolicy): Specifies
additional retention policies that should be applied to the backup snapshots. A backup snapshot will be retained up to a time that is the maximum of all retention policies that are applicable to it.
- remote_target_policy (TargetsConfiguration): Specifies the
replication, archival and cloud spin targets of Protection Policy.
- retry_options (RetryOptions): Retry Options of a Protection Policy
when a Protection Group run fails.
- data_lock (DataLock1Enum): This field is now deprecated. Please use
the DataLockConfig in the backup retention.
- id (string): Specifies a unique Policy id assigned by the Cohesity
- template_id (string): Specifies the parent policy template id to which
the policy is linked to. This field is set only when policy is created from template.
- is_usable (bool): This field is set to true if the linked policy which
is internally created from a policy templates qualifies as usable to create more policies on the cluster. If the linked policy is partially filled and can not create a working policy then this field will be set to false. In case of normal policy created on the cluster, this field wont be populated.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.