AgentBasedAzureProtectionGroupRequestParams(objects=None, exclude_object_ids=None, app_consistent_snapshot=None, indexing_policy=None, cloud_migration=None, source_id=None, source_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Agent based Azure Protection Group Request Params.’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are specific to Azure related Protection Groups using cohesity protection-service installed on the instance. Objects must be specified.
- objects (list of AgentBasedAzureProtectionGroupObjectParamsHas):
Specifies the objects to be included in the Protection Group.
- exclude_object_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the objects to be
excluded in the Protection Group.
- app_consistent_snapshot (bool): Specifies whether or not to quiesce
apps and the file system in order to take app consistent snapshots.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- cloud_migration (bool): Specifies whether or not to move the workload
to the cloud.
source_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the parent of the objects. source_name (string): Specifies the name of the parent of the
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.