ClusterCreationProgressResult(completion_percentage=None, error_message=None, events=None, in_progress=None, message=None, seconds_remaining=None, warnings_found=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘ClusterCreationProgressResult’ model.
Specifies the values returned after a successful request to get the Cluster creation progress.
- completion_percentage (int): Specifies an approximate completion
percentage for the Cluster creation process.
- error_message (string): Specifies a description of an error if any
error was encountered during Cluster creation.
- events (list of string): Specifies a list of events that took place
during Cluster creation.
- in_progress (bool): Specifies whether or not the Cluster is still in
the process of being created. Once the creation process is complete, this will be set to false and then, shortly afterward, all Cluster services will restart. The Cluster will be unreachable for about a minute while the services are being restarted.
- message (string): Specifies an optional message describing the current
state of the creation progress operation.
- seconds_remaining (long|int): Specifies an estimated number of seconds
until the Cluster creation process is complete.
- warnings_found (bool): Specifies whether or not any warnings were
encountered during Cluster creation.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.