DestroyMountVolumesTaskInfoProto(error=None, finished=None, host_name=None, mount_volumes_info_proto=None, slave_task_start_time_usecs=None, target_entity=None, use_existing_agent=None, vmware_params=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘DestroyMountVolumesTaskInfoProto’ model.
TODO: type model description here.
error (ErrorProto): TODO: type description here. finished (bool): This will be set to true if the task is complete on
- host_name (string): This is the host name of the ESXi host. It is used
if magneto_vmware_use_fqdn_for_guest_file_operations is set.
- mount_volumes_info_proto (MountVolumesInfoProto): Each available
extension is listed below along with the location of the proto file (relative to magneto/connectors) where it is defined. MountVolumesInfoProto extension Location =================================================================== ========== vmware::MountVolumesInfoProto::vmware_mount_volumes_info vmware/vmware.proto =================================================================== ==========
- slave_task_start_time_usecs (long|int): This is the timestamp at which
the slave task started.
- target_entity (EntityProto): Specifies the attributes and the latest
statistics about an entity.
- use_existing_agent (bool): This will be set to true in two cases:
If persistent agent was used for IVM.
2. If user chose ephemeral agent during IVM but the host already had persistent agent installed.
- vmware_params (MountVolumesVMwareParams): Environment specific
additional params if any. This is populated for VMware environments and used to determine whether to cleanup restore mountpoints within a VM
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.