PerformRestoreJobStateProto(admitted_time_usecs=None, cancellation_requested=None, continue_restore_on_error=None, deploy_vms_to_cloud_task_state=None, end_time_usecs=None, error=None, name=None, nosql_connect_params=None, nosql_recover_job_params=None, objects=None, parent_source_connection_params=None, physical_flr_parallel_restore=None, power_state_config=None, preserve_tags=None, progress_monitor_task_path=None, rename_restored_object_param=None, rename_restored_vapp_param=None, restore_acropolis_vms_params=None, restore_groups_params=None, restore_job_id=None, restore_kubernetes_namespaces_params=None, restore_kvm_vms_params=None, restore_parent_source=None, restore_public_folders_params=None, restore_site_params=None, restore_task_state_proto_tmpl=None, restore_task_vec=None, restore_teams_params=None, restore_vmware_vm_params=None, restored_objects_network_config=None, restored_to_different_source=None, skip_image_deploy=None, start_time_usecs=None, status=None, target_view_name=None, mtype=None, user=None, user_info=None, vcd_config=None, view_box_id=None, view_params=None, warnings=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘PerformRestoreJobStateProto’ model.
Proto to define the persistent information of a wrapper restore job that spawns multiple child restore tasks.
- admitted_time_usecs (long|int): The time at which the restore job was
admitted to run on a Magneto master. This field will be set only after the status changes to ‘kAdmitted’. Using this field, amount of time spent in the waiting/queued state and the amount of time taken taken to actually run the job can be determined. wait time = admitted_time_usecs - start_time_usecs run time = end_time_usecs - admitted_time_usecs
- cancellation_requested (bool): Whether this restore job has a pending
- continue_restore_on_error (bool): Whether to continue with the restore
operation if restore of any object fails.
- deploy_vms_to_cloud_task_state (DeployVMsToCloudTaskStateProto): TODO:
type description here.
- end_time_usecs (long|int): If the restore job has finished, this field
contains the end time for the job.
error (ErrorProto): TODO: type description here. name (string): The name of the restore job. nosql_connect_params (NoSqlConnectParams): Parameters to connect to
destination nosql parent entity.
- nosql_recover_job_params (NoSqlRecoverJobParams): Additional
parameters for the recovery job to send to imanis server.
- objects (list of RestoreObject): Information on the exact set of
objects being restored (along with snapshots they are being recovered from). Even if the user wanted to restore an entire job form the latest snapshot, this will have individual objects and the exact snapshot they are bein restored from. If specified, this can only have leaf-level entities.
- parent_source_connection_params (ConnectorParams): Message that
encapsulates the various params required to establish a connection with a particular environment.
- physical_flr_parallel_restore (bool): If enabled, magneto physical
file restore will be enabled via job framework
- power_state_config (PowerStateConfigProto): TODO: type description
- preserve_tags (bool): Whether to preserve tags for the clone op.
This field is currently used by HyperV and VMWare.
- progress_monitor_task_path (string): Root path of a Pulse task
tracking the progress of the restore job.
- rename_restored_object_param (RenameObjectParamProto): Message to
specify the prefix/suffix added to rename an object. At least one of prefix or suffix must be specified. Please note that both prefix and suffix can be specified.
- rename_restored_vapp_param (RenameObjectParamProto): An optional
parameter to specify how restored vApps(kVirtualApp) are renamed. Please refer to comments for the field CreateRestoreTaskARg.rename_restored_vapp_param for more details.
- restore_acropolis_vms_params (RestoreAcropolisVMsParams): TODO: type
- restore_groups_params (RestoreO365GroupsParams): This field defines
o365 groups specific params for restore job of type kRecoverO365Groups.
restore_job_id (long|int): A globally unique id for this restore job. restore_kubernetes_namespaces_params
(RestoreKubernetesNamespacesParams): TODO: type description here.
- restore_kvm_vms_params (RestoreKVMVMsParams): TODO: type description
- restore_parent_source (EntityProto): Specifies the attributes and the
latest statistics about an entity.
- restore_public_folders_params (RestoreO365PublicFoldersParams): This
field defines the O365 Public Folders specific params for restore task of type kRecoverO365PublicFolders.
- restore_site_params (RestoreSiteParams): This field defines o365 site
specific params for restore job of type kRecoverSites.
- restore_task_state_proto_tmpl (PerformRestoreTaskStateProto): This
will be optionally populated for certain type of restores (FLR for now) and can be used as a template proto while creating the actual restore task later.
- restore_task_vec (list of PerformRestoreJobStateProtoRestoreTask):
Even if the user wanted to restore an entire job from the latest snapshot, this will have info of all the individual objects.
- restore_teams_params (RestoreO365TeamsParams): This field defines the
O365 Teams specific params for restore task of type kRecoverO365Teams.
- restore_vmware_vm_params (RestoreVmwareVMParams): TODO: type
- restored_objects_network_config (RestoredObjectNetworkConfigProto):
TODO: type description here.
- restored_to_different_source (bool): Whether restore is being
performed to a different parent source.
- skip_image_deploy (bool): This flag can be set to true to just create
the image and not deploy the VM. This flag is set to true during the DR operation that is invoked via runbooks, the creation of image(AMI in case of AWS) and snapshots of the data disk is achieved by invoking a restore of type kConvertAndDeployVMs and orchestration of the VMs is achieved by runbooks.
start_time_usecs (long|int): The start time for this restore job. status (int): Status of the restore job. target_view_name (string): Name of the external view that the user
specifies for restore operations. This field will be used to populate “full_view_name” field in PerformRestoreTaskStateProto so that each restore task uses the same view to clone the files into. This field currently only used for recovery type of kCloneVMs backed up using CDP VMs.
mtype (int): The type of restore being performed. user (string): The user who requested this restore job. user_info (UserInformation): A message to encapsulate information
about the user who made the request. Request should be filtered by these fields if specified so that only the objects that the user is permissioned for are returned. If both sid_vec & tenant_id are specified then an intersection of respective results should be returned.
- vcd_config (RestoredObjectVCDConfigProto): The params to use while
recovering a vcd entity.
- view_box_id (long|int): The view box id to which the restore job
- view_params (ViewParams): The params to use when cloning the view.
This contains information about the view that is created when the user requests a clone operation. Information such as QoS, whitelisting can be provided
- warnings (List of ErrorProto): Populate warnings on the job if any.
The warning messages are propagated from the child restore tasks upon completion of the task.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.