SqlRestoreParameters(capture_tail_logs=None, is_auto_sync_enabled=None, keep_cdc=None, keep_offline=None, new_database_name=None, new_instance_name=None, restore_time_secs=None, target_data_files_directory=None, target_log_files_directory=None, target_secondary_data_files_directory_list=None, with_clause=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘SqlRestoreParameters’ model.
Specifies the parameters specific the Application Server instance.
- capture_tail_logs (bool): Set this to true if tail logs are to be
captured before the restore operation. This is only applicable if we are restoring the SQL database to its hosting Protection Source, and the database is not being renamed.
- is_auto_sync_enabled (bool): This field determines if Auto Sync
enabled/disabled for SQL Multi-stage Restore task
- keep_cdc (bool): This field prevents “change data capture” settings
from being reomved when a database or log backup is restored on another server and database is recovered.
- keep_offline (bool): Set this to true if we want to restore the
database and do not want to bring it online after restore. This is only applicable if we are restoring the database back to its original location.
- new_database_name (string): Specifies optionally a new name for the
- new_instance_name (string): Specifies an instance name of the SQL
Server that should be restored. SQL application has many instances. Each instance has a unique name. One of the instances that should be restored must be set in this field.
- restore_time_secs (long|int): Specifies the time in the past to which
the SQL database needs to be restored. This allows for granular recovery of SQL databases. If this is not set, the SQL database will be restored from the full/incremental snapshot.
- target_data_files_directory (string): Specifies the directory where to
put the database data files. Missing directory will be automatically created. This field must be set if restoring to a different target host.
- target_log_files_directory (string): Specifies the directory where to
put the database log files. Missing directory will be automatically created. This field must be set if restoring to a different target host.
- target_secondary_data_files_directory_list (list of
FilenamePatternToDirectory): Specifies the secondary data filename pattern and corresponding direcories of the DB. Secondary data files are optional and are user defined. The recommended file extention for secondary files is “.ndf”. If this option is specified and the destination folders do not exist they will be automatically created.
- with_clause (string): WithClause allows you to specify clauses to be
used in native sql restore task.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.