CommonProtectionGroupRequestParams(name=None, policy_id=None, environment=None, priority=None, storage_domain_id=None, description=None, start_time=None, end_time_usecs=None, alert_policy=None, sla=None, qos_policy=None, abort_in_blackouts=None, is_paused=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CommonProtectionGroupRequestParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are common between all Protection Group requests.
name (string): Specifies the name of the Protection Group. policy_id (string): Specifies the unique id of the Protection Policy
associated with the Protection Group. The Policy provides retry settings Protection Schedules, Priority, SLA, etc.
- priority (PriorityEnum): Specifies the priority of the Protection
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the Storage Domain (View Box)
ID where this Protection Group writes data.
- description (string): Specifies a description of the Protection
- start_time (TimeOfDay): Specifies the time of day. Used for scheduling
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time in micro seconds for
this Protection Group. If this is not specified, the Protection Group won’t be ended.
- alert_policy (ProtectionGroupAlertingPolicy): Specifies a policy for
alerting users of the status of a Protection Group.
- sla (list of SlaRule): Specifies the SLA parameters for this
- qos_policy (QosPolicy1Enum): Specifies whether the Protection Group
will be written to HDD or SSD.
- abort_in_blackouts (bool): Specifies whether currently executing jobs
should abort if a blackout period specified by a policy starts. Available only if the selected policy has at least one blackout period. Default value is false.
- environment (Environment6Enum): Specifies the environment type of the
- is_paused (bool): Specifies if the the Protection Group is paused. New
runs are not scheduled for the paused Protection Groups. Active run if any is not impacted.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.