RemoteVaultRestoreTaskStatus(current_indexing_status=None, current_snapshot_status=None, local_protection_job_uid=None, parent_job_uid=None, remote_protection_job_information=None, search_job_uid=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘RemoteVaultRestoreTaskStatus’ model.
Specifies the status of a remote Vault restore task.
- current_indexing_status (RemoteRestoreIndexingStatus): Specifies the
status of an indexing task that builds an index from the Protection Job metadata retrieved from the remote Vault. The index contains information about Job Runs (Snapshots) for a Protection Job and is required to restore Snapshots to this local Cluster.
- current_snapshot_status (RemoteRestoreSnapshotStatus): Specifies the
status of the Snapshot restore task. The Snapshot restore task restores the specified archived Snapshots from a remote Vault to this Cluster.
- local_protection_job_uid (UniversalId): Specifies the globally unique
id of the new inactive Protection Job created on the local Cluster as part of the restoration of archived data.
- parent_job_uid (UniversalId): Specifies the unique id of the parent
Job/task that spawned the indexing and Snapshot restore tasks.
- remote_protection_job_information (RemoteProtectionJobInformation):
Specifies details about the original Protection Job and its Snapshots, that were archived to a remote Vault.
- search_job_uid (UniversalId): Specifies the unique id of the search
Job that searched the remote Vault.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.