PhysicalRecoveryTargetParams(mount_to_original_target=None, original_target_config=None, new_target_config=None, read_only_mount=None, volume_names=None, mounted_volume_mapping=None, vlan_config=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Physical Recovery Target Params’ model.
Specifies the parameters for a physical recovery target.
- mount_to_original_target (bool): Specifies whether to mount to the
original target. If true, originalTargetConfig must be specified. If false, newTargetConfig must be specified.
- original_target_config (OriginalTargetConfig5): Specifies the
configuration for mounting to the original target.
- new_target_config (NewTargetConfig5): Specifies the configuration for
mounting to a new target.
- read_only_mount (bool): Specifies whether to perform a read-only
mount. Default is false.
- volume_names (list of string): Specifies the names of volumes that
need to be mounted. If this is not specified then all volumes that are part of the source VM will be mounted on the target VM.
- mounted_volume_mapping (list of MountedVolumeMapping): Specifies the
mapping of original volumes and mounted volumes
- vlan_config (VlanConfig1): Specifies VLAN Params associated with the
recovered. If this is not specified, then the VLAN settings will be automatically selected from one of the below options: a. If VLANs are configured on Cohesity, then the VLAN host/VIP will be automatically based on the client’s (e.g. ESXI host) IP address. b. If VLANs are not configured on Cohesity, then the partition hostname or VIPs will be used for Recovery.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
object: An instance of this structure class.