ReplicationTargetProgressInfo(cluster_id=None, cluster_incarnation_id=None, cluster_name=None, aws_target_config=None, azure_target_config=None, status=None, percentage_completed=None, start_time_usecs=None, end_time_usecs=None, expected_remaining_time_usecs=None, events=None, stats=None, objects=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘ReplicationTargetProgressInfo’ model.
Specifies the progress of a replication run target.
cluster_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the cluster. cluster_incarnation_id (long|int): Specifies the incarnation id of the
cluster_name (string): Specifies the name of the cluster. aws_target_config (AWSTargetConfiguration): Specifies the
configuration for adding AWS as repilcation target
- azure_target_config (AzureTargetConfiguration): Specifies the
configuration for adding Azure as replication target
- status (Status3Enum): Specifies the current status of the progress
- percentage_completed (float): Specifies the current completed
percentage of the progress task.
- start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time of the progress
task in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time of the progress task
in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- expected_remaining_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the expected
remaining time of the progress task in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- events (list of ProgressTaskEvent): Specifies the event log created
for progress Task.
stats (ProgressStats): Specifies the stats within progress. objects (list of ObjectProgressInfo): Specifies progress for objects.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.