CommonObjectEntitySummary(id=None, source_id=None, source_name=None, name=None, object_type=None, logical_size_bytes=None, uuid=None, environment=None, os_type=None, protection_stats=None, permissions=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Common Object Entity Summary.’ model.
Specifies an Common summary properties for an object.
id (long|int): Specifies object id. source_id (long|int): Specifies registered source id to which object
- source_name (string): Specifies registered source name to which object
name (string): Specifies the name of the object. object_type (ObjectType5Enum): Specifies the type of the object. logical_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the logical size of object in
- uuid (string): Specifies the uuid which is a unique identifier of the
- environment (Environment2Enum): Specifies the environment of the
- os_type (OsTypeEnum): Specifies the operating system type of the
- protection_stats (list of ObjectProtectionStatsSummary): Specifies the
count and size of protected and unprotected objects for the size.
- permissions (PermissionsInformation): Specifies the list of users,
groups and users that have permissions for a given object.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.