SiteInfo(classification=None, compatibility_level=None, description=None, design=None, design_id=None, geolocation=None, group_id=None, hubsite_id=None, hubsite_url=None, is_hubsite=None, is_multilingual=None, is_personalsite=None, is_public=None, is_subsite=None, lcid=None, locale_id=None, owner_vec=None, read_only=None, root_web_id=None, site=None, siteprop_vec=None, template=None, tenantsiteprop_vec=None, timezone_id=None, webprop_vec=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘SiteInfo’ model.
Information about the site backed up that is used to restore. For example we need to create the extract site type that was backed up if the site does not exist. All fields are case insensitive. This is an aggregation of all required and optional parameters in New-PnPSite/New-TenantSite/New-PnPWeb cmdlets.
classification (string): Site classification assigned by administrator. compatibility_level (int): Compatibility level . Its the site’s
compatibility to SPO server version.
description (string): Admin entered description of this site. design (string): Needed for site collection create. Maps to
CommunicationSiteDesign enum (Topic = 0,Showcase = 1,Blank = 2)
design_id (string): Design template id. geolocation (string): Geo location of the site. group_id (string): Group Id to which this site belongs. hubsite_id (long|int): If it is a hub member site, the parent hub site
- hubsite_url (string): If it is a hub member site, the parent hub site
url. This can be used to restore a hub site member to same hub site even when the site is deleted and recreated or across tenants.
- is_hubsite (bool): Is it a Hub? This will be false for a hub
- is_multilingual (bool): Site is multilingual, needs to get multilingual
- is_personalsite (bool): Is this a personal site with
is_public (bool): Is this a public or private site? is_subsite (bool): Is this a subsite or root site? If this
is a subsite, it will inherit the template of root site.
lcid (int): Site LcId=1033 etc.. locale_id (int): Locale id of the site. Normally 1033 for US English
- owner_vec (list of string): Owner. This is an email. Note
that across tenants, this email address may be invalid. firstname.lastname@example.org. At least one owner must be there.
- read_only (bool): Site is read-only, locked, and unavailable for write
root_web_id (string): Rootwebid site (SiteIdentity): Site identifier echo. siteprop_vec (list of SiteProperty): Vector of sites collection
properties (for classic site collections). Got from Get-PnPSite.
- template (string): Site Template such as GROUP#0,
- tenantsiteprop_vec (list of SiteProperty): Vector of tenant sites
collection properties (for modern site collections). Got from Get-PnPTenantSite.
- timezone_id (int): Timezone Id. This is needed to create a site
- webprop_vec (list of SiteProperty): Vector of sites collection
properties (for subsites). Got from Get-PnPWeb.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
object: An instance of this structure class.