AddedIdpPrincipal(created_time_msecs=None, domain=None, last_updated_time_msecs=None, object_class=None, principal_name=None, restricted=None, roles=None, sid=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘AddedIdpPrincipal’ model.
Specifies a group or user added to the Cohesity Cluster for an Idp principal.
- created_time_msecs (long|int): Specifies the epoch time in
milliseconds when the group or user was added to the Cohesity Cluster.
- domain (string): Specifies the name of the Idp where the referenced
principal is stored.
- last_updated_time_msecs (long|int): Specifies the epoch time in
milliseconds when the group or user was last modified on the Cohesity Cluster.
- object_class (ObjectClassAddedIdpPrincipalEnum): Specifies the type of
the referenced Idp principal. If ‘kGroup’, the referenced Idp principal is a group. If ‘kUser’, the referenced Idp principal is a user. ‘kUser’ specifies a user object class. ‘kGroup’ specifies a group object class. ‘kComputer’ specifies a computer object class. ‘kWellKnownPrincipal’ specifies a well known principal.
- principal_name (string): Specifies the name of the Idp principal, that
will be referenced by the group or user. The name of the Idp principal is used for naming the new group or user on the Cohesity Cluster.
- restricted (bool): Whether the principal is a restricted principal. A
restricted principal can only view the objects he has permissions to.
- roles (list of string): Array of Roles. Specifies the Cohesity roles
to associate with this user or group such as ‘Admin’, ‘Ops’ or ‘View’. The Cohesity roles determine privileges on the Cohesity Cluster for this group or user. For example if the ‘joe’ user is added for the Active Directory ‘joe’ user principal and is associated with the Cohesity ‘View’ role, ‘joe’ can log in to the Cohesity Dashboard and has a read-only view of the data on the Cohesity Cluster.
- sid (string): Specifies the unique Security ID (SID) of the Idp
principal associated with this group or user.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.