FileSearchResult(ad_object_meta_data=None, document_type=None, email_meta_data=None, file_versions=None, filename=None, is_folder=None, job_id=None, job_uid=None, one_drive_document_metadata=None, protection_source=None, registered_source_id=None, sharepoint_document_metadata=None, snapshot_tags=None, source_id=None, tags=None, tags_to_snapshots_map=None, mtype=None, view_box_id=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘FileSearchResult’ model.
Specifies details about the found file or folder.
- ad_object_meta_data (AdObjectMetaData): Specifies details about the AD
document_type (string): Specifies the inferred document type. email_meta_data (EmailMetaData): Specifies details about the emails
and the folder containing emails.
- file_versions (list of FileVersion): Array of File Versions.
Specifies the different snapshot versions of a file or folder that were captured at different times.
filename (string): Specifies the name of the found file or folder. is_folder (bool): Specifies if the found item is a folder. If true,
the found item is a folder.
- job_id (long|int): Specifies the Job id for the Protection Job that is
currently associated with object that contains the backed up file or folder. If the file or folder was backed up on current Cohesity Cluster, this field contains the id for the Job that captured the object that contains the file or folder. If the file or folder was backed up on a Primary Cluster and replicated to this Cohesity Cluster, a new Inactive Job is created, the object that contains the file or folder is now associated with new Inactive Job, and this field contains the id of the new Inactive Job.
- job_uid (UniversalId): Specifies the universal id of the Protection
Job that backed up the object that contains the file or folder.
- one_drive_document_metadata (OneDriveDocumentMetadata): Specifies the
metadata for the OneDrive document.
- protection_source (ProtectionSource): Specifies a generic structure
that represents a node in the Protection Source tree. Node details will depend on the environment of the Protection Source.
- registered_source_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the top-level
registered source (such as a vCenter Server) where the source object that contains the the file or folder is stored.
- sharepoint_document_metadata (SharepointDocumentMetadata): Specifies
the metadata about the Sharepoint documents.
- snapshot_tags (list of string): Snapshot tags present on this
- source_id (long|int): Specifies the source id of the object that
contains the file or folder.
tags (list of string): Tags present on this document. tags_to_snapshots_map (dict<object, list of int>): Mapping from
snapshot tags to.
- mtype (TypeFileSearchResultEnum): Specifies the type of the file
document such as KDirectory, kFile, etc.
- view_box_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the Domain (View Box)
where the source object that contains the file or folder is stored.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.