QStarServerCredentials(host=None, integral_volume_names=None, password=None, port=None, share_type=None, use_https=None, username=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘QStarServerCredentials’ model.
Specifies the server credentials to connect to a QStar service to manage the media Vault.
- host (string): Specifies the IP address or DNS name of the server
where QStar service is running.
- integral_volume_names (list of string): Array of Integral Volume
Names. Specifies a list of existing Integral Volume names available on the QStar server for storing objects.
- password (string): Specifies the password used to access the QStar
- port (int): Specifies the listening port where QStar WEB API service
- share_type (string): Specifies the sharing protocol type used by QStar
to mount the integral volume. See the Cohesity online help for the recommended protocol for your environment.
- use_https (bool): Specifies whether to use http or https to connect to
the service. If true, a secure connection (https) is used.
- username (string): Specifies the account name used to access the QStar
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.