VmwareCloneParameters(attempt_differential_restore=None, datastore_folder_id=None, detach_network=None, disable_network=None, network_id=None, network_mappings=None, org_vdc_network=None, overwrite_existing_vm=None, power_off_and_rename_existing_vm=None, powered_on=None, prefix=None, preserve_custom_attributes_during_clone=None, preserve_tags=None, recovery_process_type=None, resource_pool_id=None, storage_profile_name=None, storage_profile_vcd_uuid=None, suffix=None, v_app_id=None, vdc_id=None, vm_folder_id=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘VmwareCloneParameters’ model.
Specifies the information required for recovering or cloning VmWare VMs.
- attempt_differential_restore (bool): Specifies whether to attempt
- datastore_folder_id (long|int): Specifies the folder where the restore
datastore should be created. This is applicable only when the VMs are being cloned.
- detach_network (bool): Specifies whether the network should be
detached from the recovered or cloned VMs.
- disable_network (bool): Specifies whether the network should be left
in disabled state. Attached network is enabled by default. Set this flag to true to disable it.
- network_id (long|int): Specifies a network configuration to be
attached to the cloned or recovered object. For kCloneVMs and kRecoverVMs tasks, original network configuration is detached if the cloned or recovered object is kept under a different parent Protection Source or a different Resource Pool. By default, for kRecoverVMs task, original network configuration is preserved if the recovered object is kept under the same parent Protection Source and the same Resource Pool. Specify this field to override the preserved network configuration or to attach a new network configuration to the cloned or recovered objects. You can get the networkId of the kNetwork object by setting includeNetworks to ‘true’ in the GET /public/protectionSources operation. In the response, get the id of the desired kNetwork object, the resource pool, and the registered parent Protection Source.
- network_mappings (list of NetworkMapping): Specifies the parameters
for mapping the source and target networks. This field can be used if restoring to a different parent source. This will replace the NetworkId and DisableNetwork that are used to provide configuration for a single network. Unless the support for mapping is available for all the entities old keys can be used to attach a new network. Supports ‘kVMware’ for now.
- org_vdc_network (OrgVdcNetwork): Specifies the Org VDC Network to be
used for this recovery.
- overwrite_existing_vm (bool): Specifies whether to overwrite the
existing VM for a recovery when rename parameters are not given.
- power_off_and_rename_existing_vm (bool): Specifies whether to power off
and rename the existing VM as deprecated for recovery when rename parameters are not given.
- powered_on (bool): Specifies the power state of the cloned or
recovered objects. By default, the cloned or recovered objects are powered off.
- prefix (string): Specifies a prefix to prepended to the source object
name to derive a new name for the recovered or cloned object. By default, cloned or recovered objects retain their original name. Length of this field is limited to 8 characters.
- preserve_custom_attributes_during_clone (bool): Specifies whether or
not to preserve the custom attributes during the clone operation. The default behavior is ‘true’.
- preserve_tags (bool): Specifies whether or not to preserve tags during
the clone operation. The default behavior is ‘true’.
- recovery_process_type (RecoveryProcessTypeEnum): Specifies the type of
recovery process to be performed. If unspecified, then an instant recovery will be performed. Specifies the recovery process type to be used.. ‘kInstantRecovery’ indicates that an instant recovery should be performed. ‘kCopyRecovery’ indicates that a copy recovery should be performed.
- resource_pool_id (long|int): Specifies the resource pool where the
cloned or recovered objects are attached. This field is mandatory for kCloneVMs Restore Tasks always. For kRecoverVMs Restore Tasks, this field is mandatory only if newParentId field is specified. If this field is not specified, recovered objects are attached to the original resource pool under the original parent.
- storage_profile_name (string): Specifies the name of the destination
storage profile while restoring to an alternate VCD location.
- storage_profile_vcd_uuid (string): Specifies the UUID of the storage
profile while restoring to an alternate VCD location.
- suffix (string): Specifies a suffix to appended to the original source
object name to derive a new name for the recovered or cloned object. By default, cloned or recovered objects retain their original name. Length of this field is limited to 8 characters.
- v_app_id (long|int): Specifies the ID of the vApp to which a VM should
- vdc_id (long|int): Specifies the ID of the VDC to which a VM should be
- vm_folder_id (long|int): Specifies a folder where the VMs should be
restored. This is applicable only when the VMs are being restored to an alternate location or if clone is being performed.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.