TdmRefreshTaskResponseParams(environment='kOracle', parent=None, target=None, snapshot=None, view=None, oracle_params=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘TdmRefreshTaskResponseParams’ model.
Specifies the response parameters for a refresh task.
- environment (string): Specifies the environment of the TDM refresh
- parent (ObjectSummary): Specifies the details of the parent object of
- target (ObjectSummary): Specifies the details of the target, where the
clone is created.
- snapshot (ObjectSnapshot): Specifies the details of the snapshot used
- view (View): Specifies the details of the view, which is used for the
- oracle_params (OracleCloneObject): Specifies the information about an
Oracle refresh task.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.