ElastifileProtectionGroupParams(objects=None, direct_cloud_archive=None, native_format=None, indexing_policy=None, protocol=None, continue_on_error=None, encryption_enabled=None, file_lock_config=None, file_filters=None, source_id=None, source_name=None, pre_post_script=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘ElastifileProtectionGroupParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are specific to Elastifile related Protection Groups.
- objects (list of ElastifileProtectionGroupObjectParams): Specifies the
objects to be included in the Protection Group.
- direct_cloud_archive (bool): Specifies whether or not to store the
snapshots in this run directly in an Archive Target instead of on the Cluster. If this is set to true, the associated policy must have exactly one Archive Target associated with it and the policy must be set up to archive after every run. Also, a Storage Domain cannot be specified. Default behavior is ‘false’.
- native_format (bool): Specifies whether or not to enable native format
for direct archive job. This field is set to true if native format should be used for archiving.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- protocol (Protocol4Enum): Specifies the protocol of the NAS device
being backed up.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether or not the Protection
Group should continue regardless of whether or not an error was encountered.
- encryption_enabled (bool): Specifies whether the protection group
should use encryption while backup or not.
- file_lock_config (FileLevelDataLockConfigurations): Specifies a config
to lock files in a view - to protect from malicious or an accidental attempt to delete or modify the files in this view.
- file_filters (ProtectionGroupFileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of
filters for a file based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
source_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the parent of the objects. source_name (string): Specifies the name of the parent of the
- pre_post_script (HostBasedBackupScriptParams): Specifies params of a
pre/post scripts to be executed before and after a backup run.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
object: An instance of this structure class.