EmailMetaData(all_under_hierarchy=None, bcc_recipient_addresses=None, cc_recipient_addresses=None, domain_ids=None, email_subject=None, folder_key=None, folder_name=None, has_attachments=None, item_key=None, mailbox_ids=None, protection_job_ids=None, received_end_time=None, received_start_time=None, received_time_seconds=None, recipient_addresses=None, sender_address=None, sent_time_seconds=None, show_only_email_folders=None, tenant_id=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘EmailMetaData’ model.
Specifies details about the emails and the folder containing emails.
- all_under_hierarchy (bool): AllUnderHierarchy specifies if logs of all
the tenants under the hierarchy of tenant with id TenantId should be returned.
- bcc_recipient_addresses (list of string): Specifies the email
addresses of the bcc recipients.
- cc_recipient_addresses (list of string): Specifies the email addresses
of the cc recipients.
- domain_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the domain Ids in which
mailboxes are registered.
email_subject (string): Specifies the subject of the email. folder_key (long|int): Specifes the Parent Folder key. folder_name (string): Specifies the parent folder name of the email. has_attachments (bool): Specifies whether the emails have any
- item_key (string): Specifies the Key(unique within mailbox) for
Outlook item such as Email. This key is not indexed but used for identifying the item while restore.
- mailbox_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the mailbox Ids which
contains the emails/folders.
- protection_job_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the protection job
Ids which have backed up mailbox(es) continaing emails/folders.
- received_end_time (long|int): Specifies the unix end time for querying
on email’s received time.
- received_start_time (long|int): Specifies the unix start time for
querying on email’s received time.
- received_time_seconds (long|int): Specifies the unix time when the
email was received.
- recipient_addresses (list of string): Specifies the email addresses of
sender_address (string): Specifies the email address of the sender. sent_time_seconds (long|int): Specifies the unix time when the email
- show_only_email_folders (bool): Specifies whether the query result
should include only Email folders.
- tenant_id (string): TenantId specifies the tenant whose action
resulted in the audit log.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.