Share(all_smb_mount_paths=None, enable_smb_encryption=None, enable_smb_view_discovery=None, enforce_smb_encryption=None, nfs_mount_path=None, path=None, s_3_access_path=None, share_name=None, share_permissions=None, smb_mount_path=None, subnet_whitelist=None, tenant_id=None, view_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Share’ model.
Specifies the share details when request is made for list of shares filtered by ShareName parameter.
- all_smb_mount_paths (list of string): Array of SMB Paths. Specifies
the possible paths that can be used to mount this Share as a SMB share. If Active Directory has multiple account names; each machine account has its own path.
- enable_smb_encryption (bool): Specifies the SMB encryption for the
View Alias. If set, it enables the SMB encryption for the View Alias. Encryption is supported only by SMB 3.x dialects. Dialects that do not support would still access data in unencrypted format.
- enable_smb_view_discovery (bool): If set, it enables discovery of view
alias for SMB.
- enforce_smb_encryption (bool): Specifies the SMB encryption for all
the sessions for the View Alias. If set, encryption is enforced for all the sessions for the View Alias. When enabled all future and existing unencrypted sessions are disallowed.
- nfs_mount_path (string): Specifies the path for mounting this Share as
an NFS share.
path (string): Specifies the path information for this share. s_3_access_path (string): Specifies the path to access this View as an
share_name (string): The name of the share. share_permissions (list of SmbPermission): Specifies a list of share
- smb_mount_path (string): Specifies the main path for mounting this
Share as an SMB share.
- subnet_whitelist (list of Subnet): Specifies a list of Subnets with IP
addresses that have permissions to access the View Alias. (Overrides the Subnets specified at the global Cohesity Cluster level and View level.)
tenant_id (string): Specifies the unique id of the tenant. view_name (string): Specifies the view name this share belongs to.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.