RecoverHbaseParams(snapshots=None, recover_to=None, overwrite=None, concurrency=None, bandwidth_mbps=None, warnings=None, suffix=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Recover Hbase params.’ model.
Specifies the parameters to recover Hbase objects.
- recover_to (long|int): Specifies the ‘Source Registration ID’ of the
source where the objects are to be recovered. If this is not specified, the recovery job will recover to the original location.
- overwrite (bool): Set to true to overwrite an existing object at the
destination. If set to false, and the same object exists at the destination, then recovery will fail for that object.
- concurrency (int): Specifies the maximum number of concurrent IO
Streams that will be created to exchange data with the cluster.
- bandwidth_mbps (long|int): Specifies the maximum network bandwidth
that each concurrent IO Stream can use for exchanging data with the cluster.
- warnings (list of string): This field will hold the warnings in cases
where the job status is SucceededWithWarnings.
- snapshots (list of RecoverHbaseSnapshotParams): Specifies the local
snapshot ids of the Objects to be recovered.
- suffix (string): A suffix that is to be applied to all recovered
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.