MountVolumesParams(hyperv_params=None, readonly_mount=None, target_entity=None, vmware_params=None, volume_name_vec=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘MountVolumesParams’ model.
TODO: type model description here.
- hyperv_params (MountVolumesHypervParams): TODO: type description
- readonly_mount (bool): Allows the caller to force the Agent to perform
a read-only mount. This is not usually required and we want to give customers the ability to mutate this mount for test/dev purposes.
- target_entity (EntityProto): Specifies the attributes and the latest
statistics about an entity.
- vmware_params (MountVolumesVmwareParams): TODO: type description
- volume_name_vec (list of string): Optional names of volumes that need
to be mounted. The names here correspond to the volume names obtained by Iris from Yoda as part of VMVolumeInfo call. NOTE: If this is not specified then all volumes that are part of the server will be mounted on the target entity.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.