InfectedFile(antivirus_provider_name=None, entity_id=None, file_path=None, infection_detection_timestamp=None, modified_timestamp_usecs=None, remediation_state=None, root_inode_id=None, scan_timestamp_usecs=None, service_icap_uri=None, threat_descriptions=None, view_id=None, view_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘InfectedFile’ model.
Specifies the Result parameters for all infected files.
- antivirus_provider_name (string): Specifies the name of antivirus
entity_id (long|int): Specifies the entity id of the infected file. file_path (string): Specifies file path of the infected file. infection_detection_timestamp (long|int): Specifies unix epoch
timestamp (in microseconds) at which these threats were detected.
- modified_timestamp_usecs (long|int): Specifies unix epoch timestamp
(in microseconds) at which this file is modified.
- remediation_state (RemediationStateEnum): Specifies the remediation
state of the file. Remediation State. ‘kQuarantine’ indicates ‘Quarantine’ state of the file. This state blocks the client access. The administrator will have to manually delete, rescan or unquarantine the file. ‘kUnquarantine’ indicates ‘Unquarantine’ state of the file. The administrator has manually moved files from quarantined to the unquarantined state to allow client access. Unquarantined files are not scanned for virus until manually reset.
- root_inode_id (long|int): Specifies the root inode id of the file
system that infected file belongs to.
- scan_timestamp_usecs (long|int): Specifies unix epoch timestamp (in
microseconds) at which inode was scanned for viruses.
- service_icap_uri (string): Specifies the instance of an antivirus ICAP
server in the cluster config that detected these threats.
- threat_descriptions (list of string): Specifies the list of virus
threat descriptions found in the file.
- view_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the View the infected file
- view_name (string): Specifies the View name corresponding to above
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.