ProgressTask(id=None, status=None, percentage_completed=None, start_time_usecs=None, end_time_usecs=None, expected_remaining_time_usecs=None, events=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Progress Task’ model.
This specifies the details about the Progress Task.
id (string): Specifies the task id of the Progress task. status (Status15Enum): Specifies the current status of the progress
- percentage_completed (float): Specifies the current completed
percentage of the progress task.
- start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time of the progress
task in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time of the progress task
in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- expected_remaining_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the expected
remaining time of the progress task in Unix epoch Timestamp(in microseconds).
- events (list of ProgressTaskEvent): Specifies the event log created
for progress Task.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.