NoSqlProtectionGroupParams(objects=None, concurrency=None, bandwidth_mbps=None, exclude_object_ids=None, source_id=None, source_name=None, custom_source_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘NoSqlProtectionGroupParams’ model.
Specifies the source specific parameters for this Protection Group.
- objects (list of NoSqlProtectionGroupObjectParams): Specifies the
objects to be included in the Protection Group.
- concurrency (int): Specifies the maximum number of concurrent IO
Streams that will be created to exchange data with the cluster.
- bandwidth_mbps (long|int): Specifies the maximum network bandwidth
that each concurrent IO Stream can use for exchanging data with the cluster.
- exclude_object_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the objects to be
excluded in the Protection Group.
- source_id (long|int): Object ID of the Source on which this protection
was run .
- source_name (string): Specifies the name of the Source on which this
protection was run.
- custom_source_name (string): The user specified name for the Source on
which this protection was run.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.