VirtualDiskInformation(bus_number=None, controller_type=None, disk_id=None, disk_location=None, disk_size_in_bytes=None, file_path=None, mount_points=None, unit_number=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘VirtualDiskInformation’ model.
Specifies information about the virtual disk.
- bus_number (long|int): Specifies the Id of the controller bus that
controls the disk.
- controller_type (string): Specifies the controller type like SCSI, or
- disk_id (string): Specifies original disk id. This is sufficient to
identify the disk information, but in some scenarios, user’s may specify the controller option instead.
- disk_location (ProtectionSource): Specifies location of the disk, e.g.
this will contain the location of datastore in VMware environment.
- disk_size_in_bytes (long|int): Specifies size of the virtual disk in
file_path (string): Specifies the original file path if applicable. mount_points (list of string): Specifies the list of mount points. unit_number (long|int): Specifies the disk file name. This is the VMDK
name and not the flat file name.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.