PhysicalFileProtectionGroupParams(objects=None, indexing_policy=None, perform_source_side_deduplication=None, quiesce=None, continue_on_quiesce_failure=None, pre_post_script=None, dedup_exclusion_source_ids=None, global_exclude_paths=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘PhysicalFileProtectionGroupParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are specific to Physical related Protection Groups.
- objects (list of PhysicalFileProtectionGroupObjectParams): Specifies
the list of objects protected by this Protection Group.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- perform_source_side_deduplication (bool): Specifies whether or not to
perform source side deduplication on this Protection Group.
- quiesce (bool): Specifies Whether to take app-consistent snapshots by
quiescing apps and the filesystem before taking a backup.
- continue_on_quiesce_failure (bool): Specifies whether to continue
backing up on quiesce failure.
- pre_post_script (PreAndPostScriptParams): Specifies the params for pre
and post scripts.
- dedup_exclusion_source_ids (list of long|int): Specifies ids of
sources for which deduplication has to be disabled.
- global_exclude_paths (list of string): Specifies global exclude
filters which are applied to all sources in a job.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.