FailoverRunConfiguration(replication_cluster_id=None, objects=None, protection_group_id=None, run_type=None, view_id=None, cancel_non_failover_runs=None, pause_next_runs=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘FailoverRunConfiguration’ model.
Specifies the configuration required for execting special run as a part of failover workflow. This special run is triggered during palnned failover to sync the source cluster to replication cluster with minimum possible delta. Please note that if this object is passed then this special run will ignore the other archivals and retention settings.
- replication_cluster_id (long|int): Specifies the replication cluster
Id where planned run will replicate objects.
- objects (list of FailoverObjects): Specifies the list of all local
entity ids of all the objects being failed from the source cluster.
- protection_group_id (string): Specifies the active protection group id
on the source cluster from where the objects are being failed over.
- run_type (RunType5Enum): Specifies the type of the backup run to be
triggered by this request. If this is not set defaults to incremental backup.
- view_id (long|int): If failover is initiated by view based
orchastrator, then this field specifies the local view id of source cluster which is being failed over.
- cancel_non_failover_runs (bool): If set to true, other ongoing runs
backing up the same set of entities being failed over will be initiated for cancellation. Non conflicting run operations such as replications to other clusters, archivals will not be cancelled. If set to false, then new run will wait for all the pending operations to finish normally before scheduling a new backup/replication.
- pause_next_runs (bool): If this is set to true then unless failover
operation is completed, all the next runs will be pasued.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.