HeliosProtectionPolicy(name=None, mtype=None, backup_policy=None, description=None, blackout_window=None, extended_retention=None, remote_target_policy=None, retry_options=None, data_lock=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘HeliosProtectionPolicy’ model.
Specifies common fields required to define Protection Policy on Helios.
name (string): Specifies the name of the Protection Policy. mtype (Type32Enum): Specifies the type of the Protection Policy to be
created on Helios.
- backup_policy (BackupScheduleAndRetention1): Specifies the backup
schedule and retentions of a Protection Policy.
- description (string): Specifies the description of the Protection
- blackout_window (list of BlackoutWindow1): List of Blackout Windows.
If specified, this field defines blackout periods when new Group Runs are not started. If a Group Run has been scheduled but not yet executed and the blackout period starts, the behavior depends on the policy field AbortInBlackoutPeriod.
- extended_retention (list of ExtendedRetentionPolicy1): Specifies
additional retention policies that should be applied to the backup snapshots. A backup snapshot will be retained up to a time that is the maximum of all retention policies that are applicable to it.
- remote_target_policy (HeliosTargetsConfiguration): Specifies the
replication, archival and cloud spin targets of Protection Policy.
- retry_options (HeliosRetryOptions): Retry Options of a Protection
Policy when a Protection Group run fails.
- data_lock (DataLock2Enum): Specifies WORM retention type for the
snapshots. When a WORM retention type is specified, the snapshots of the Protection Groups using this policy will be kept until the maximum of the snapshot retention time. During that time, the snapshots cannot be deleted. ‘Compliance’ implies WORM retention is set for compliance reason. ‘Administrative’ implies WORM retention is set for administrative purposes.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.