ConnectorParams(additional_params=None, agent_endpoint=None, agent_port=None, credentials=None, endpoint=None, entity=None, host_type=None, id=None, network_realm_id=None, populate_subnet_for_all_cluster_nodes=None, port=None, tenant_id=None, mtype=None, version=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘ConnectorParams’ model.
Message that encapsulates the various params required to establish a connection with a particular environment.
- additional_params(AdditionalConnectorParams): Optional additional
connector params might be needed to connect to an environment.
- agent_endpoint (string): For some of the environments connection to
endpoint is done through an agent. This captures the agent endpoint information.
- agent_port (int): Optional agent port to use when connecting to the
server. If this is not specified, then environment specific default port will be used.
- credentials (Credentials): Specifies credentials to access a target
- endpoint (string): The endpoint URL of the environment (such as the
address of the vCenter instance for a VMware environment, etc).
- entity (EntityProto): Specifies the attributes and the latest
statistics about an entity.
- host_type (int): The host environment type. This is set for kPhysical
- id (long|int): A unique id associated with this connector params. This
is a convenience field and is used to maintain an index to different connection params. This is generated at the time when the source is registered with Magneto.
- network_realm_id (long|int): The network-realm id of the tenant
through which this source isaccessible. This realm could be a collection of hyxes. If this is set(>= 0), tenant_id must also be set. Value of ‘0’ has special semantics, refer bifrost/base/constant.cc.
- populate_subnet_for_all_cluster_nodes (bool): If set to true, inter
agent communcation will be enabled and for every GetAgentInfo call we will fill subnet information of all the nodes in clustered entity.
- port (int): Optional port to use when connecting to the server. If
this is not specified, then environment specific default port will be used.
- tenant_id (string): The tenant_id for the environment. This is used to
remotely access connectors and executors via bifrost.
mtype (int): The type of environment to connect to. version (long|int): A version that is associated with the params. This
is updated anytime any of the params change. This is used to discard older connector params.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
object: An instance of this structure class.