RecoverToOriginalElastifileFilesTargetParams(recover_to_original_path=None, alternate_path=None, overwrite_existing_file=None, preserve_file_attributes=None, continue_on_error=None, encryption_enabled=None, vlan_config=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Recover To Original Elastifile Files Target Params.’ model.
Specifies the params of the original Elastifile recovery target.
- recover_to_original_path (bool): Specifies whether to recover files
and folders to the original path location. If false, alternatePath must be specified.
- alternate_path (string): Specifies the alternate path location to
recover files to.
- overwrite_existing_file (bool): Specifies whether to overwrite
existing file/folder during recovery.
- preserve_file_attributes (bool): Specifies whether to preserve
file/folder attributes during recovery.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether to continue recovering
other files if one of the files fails to recover. Default value is false.
- encryption_enabled (bool): Specifies whether encryption should be
enabled during recovery.
- vlan_config (RecoveryVLANConfig): Specifies the VLAN configuration for
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.