GpfsObjectProtectionRequestParams(objects=None, indexing_policy=None, continue_on_error=None, encryption_enabled=None, file_lock_config=None, file_filters=None, pre_post_script=None, throttling_config=None, protocol=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘GpfsObjectProtectionRequestParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are specific to Gpfs object protection.
- objects (list of ProtectionObjectInput): Specifies the objects to be
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether or not the backup should
continue regardless of whether or not an error was encountered.
- encryption_enabled (bool): Specifies whether the encryption should be
used while backup or not.
- file_lock_config (FileLevelDataLockConfigurations): Specifies a config
to lock files in a view - to protect from malicious or an accidental attempt to delete or modify the files in this view.
- file_filters (FileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of filters for a
file based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
- pre_post_script (HostBasedBackupScriptParams): Specifies params of a
pre/post scripts to be executed before and after a backup run.
- throttling_config (NasSourceAndProtectionThrottlingConfiguration):
Specifies the source throttling parameters to be used during full or incremental backup of the NAS source.
- protocol (Protocol4Enum): Specifies the protocol of the NAS device
being backed up.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.