RegisterRemoteCluster(all_endpoints_reachable=None, auto_register_target=None, auto_registration=None, bandwidth_limit=None, cluster_id=None, cluster_incarnation_id=None, compression_enabled=None, encryption_key=None, name=None, network_interface=None, password=None, purpose_remote_access=None, purpose_replication=None, remote_access_credentials=None, remote_ips=None, remote_iris_ports=None, user_name=None, validate_only=None, view_box_pair_info=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘RegisterRemoteCluster’ model.
Specifies the settings required for registering a remote Cluster on this local Cluster.
- all_endpoints_reachable (bool): Specifies whether any endpoint (such
as a Node) on the remote Cluster is reachable from this local Cluster. If true, a service running on the local Cluster can communicate directly with any of its peers running on the remote Cluster, without using a proxy.
- auto_register_target (bool): Specifies whether the remote cluster
needs to be kept in sync. This will be set to true by default.
- auto_registration (bool): Specifies whether the remote registration
has happened automatically (due to registration on the other site). Can’t think of other states (other than manually & automatically) so this isn’t an enum. For a manual registration, this field will not be set.
- bandwidth_limit (BandwidthLimit): Specifies settings for limiting the
data transfer rate between the local and remote Clusters.
cluster_id (long|int): Specifies the unique id of the remote Cluster. cluster_incarnation_id (int): Specifies the unique incarnation id of
the remote Cluster. This id is determined dynamically by contacting the remote Cluster.
- compression_enabled (bool): Specifies whether to compress the outbound
data when transferring the replication data over the network to the remote Cluster.
- encryption_key (string): Specifies the encryption key used for
encrypting the replication data from a local Cluster to a remote Cluster. If a key is not specified, replication traffic encryption is disabled. When Snapshots are replicated from a local Cluster to a remote Cluster, the encryption key specified on the local Cluster must be the same as the key specified on the remote Cluster.
- name (string): Specifies the name of the remote cluster. This field is
determined dynamically by contacting the remote cluster.
- network_interface (string): Specifies the name of the network
interfaces to use for communicating with the remote Cluster.
- password (string): Specifies the password for Cohesity user to use
when connecting to the remote Cluster.
- purpose_remote_access (bool): Whether the remote cluster will be used
for remote access for SPOG.
- purpose_replication (bool): Whether the remote cluster will be used
- remote_access_credentials (AccessTokenCredential): Specifies the
Cohesity credentials required for generating an access token.
- remote_ips (list of string): Array of Remote Node IP Addresses.
Specifies the IP addresses of the Nodes on the remote Cluster to connect with. These IP addresses can also be VIPS. Specifying hostnames is not supported.
- remote_iris_ports (list of long|int): Array of Ports. Specifies the
ports to use when connecting to the Nodes of the remote Cluster.
- user_name (string): Specifies the Cohesity user name used to connect
to the remote Cluster.
- validate_only (bool): Whether to only validate the credentials without
saving the information.
- view_box_pair_info (list of ViewBoxPairInfo): Array of Storage Domain
(View Box) Pairs. Specifies pairings between Storage Domains (View Boxes) on the local Cluster with Storage Domains (View Boxes) on a remote Cluster that are used in replication.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.