DataMigrationSchedule(unit=None, day_schedule=None, week_schedule=None, month_schedule=None, start_time=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘DataMigrationSchedule’ model.
Specifies the Data Migration schedule.
- unit (Unit8Enum): Specifies how often to migrate data from source to
- day_schedule (DailySchedule): Specifies settings that define a
schedule for a Protection Group runs to start after certain number of days.
- week_schedule (WeekSchedule): Specifies settings that define a
schedule for a Protection Group runs to start on certain days of week.
- month_schedule (MonthSchedule): Specifies settings that define a
schedule for a Protection Group runs to on specific week and specific days of that week.
- start_time (TimeOfDay): Specifies the time of day. Used for scheduling
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.