RetrieveArchiveTaskStateProtoDownloadFilesInfo(file_path_vec=None, magneto_instance_id=None, object_id=None, skip_restore_in_stub_view=None, target_dir_path=None, target_view_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘RetrieveArchiveTaskStateProto_DownloadFilesInfo’ model.
Information required for Icebox when downloading files from an archived entity. This proto is specifically just for the current temporary solution for downloading a single from an archive, where we let icebox download the file for us. In the future once the new Yoda APIs for downloading files from archive stub views are ready, we will just discard this proto and make field 20 reserved.
- file_path_vec (list of string): The file paths to be retrieved from
the archive. For example, if the file paths are /foo/bar and /foo2/bar and target_dir_path is “downloaded_files”. The retrieved files will have the full path structure maintained in target_dir_path such as downloaded_files/foo/bar and /downloaded_files/foo2/bar.
- magneto_instance_id (MagnetoInstanceId): Instance from which the
requested files will be restored.
- object_id (MagnetoObjectId): Object from which the requested files
will be restored.
- skip_restore_in_stub_view (bool): Ask Icebox to only create the stub
view and skip restoring files in the stub view.
- target_dir_path (string): Path to the directory under which the
downloaded files will be placed.
- target_view_name (string): Target view name where the downloaded files
will be placed.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.