HypervProtectionSource(agents=None, backup_type=None, build_number=None, cluster_name=None, datastore_info=None, description=None, host_type=None, hyperv_uuid=None, name=None, tag_attributes=None, mtype=None, uuid=None, vm_info=None, windows_version=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘HypervProtectionSource’ model.
Specifies a Protection Source in HyperV environment.
- agents (list of AgentInformation): Array of Agents on the Physical
Protection Source. Specifiles the agents running on the HyperV Protection Source and the status information.
- backup_type (BackupTypeEnum): Specifies the type of backup supported
by the VM. ‘kRctBackup’, ‘kVssBackup’ Specifies the type of an HyperV datastore object. ‘kRctBackup’ indicates backup is done using RCT/checkpoints. ‘kVssBackup’ indicates backup is done using VSS.
- build_number (string): Specifies the build number for HyperV SCVMM
- cluster_name (string): Specifies the cluster name for ‘kHostCluster’
- datastore_info (HypervDatastore): Specifies information about a
Datastore Object in HyperV environment.
- description (string): Specifies a description about the Protection
- host_type (HostTypeHypervProtectionSourceEnum): Specifies host OS type
for ‘kVirtualMachine’ objects. ‘kLinux’ indicates the Linux operating system. ‘kWindows’ indicates the Microsoft Windows operating system. ‘kAix’ indicates the IBM AIX operating system. ‘kSolaris’ indicates the Oracle Solaris operating system. ‘kSapHana’ indicates the Sap Hana database system developed by SAP SE. ‘kOther’ indicates the other types of operating system.
- hyperv_uuid (string): Specifies the UUID for ‘kVirtualMachine’ HyperV
name (string): Specifies the name of the HyperV Object. tag_attributes (list of TagAttribute): Specifies the list of VM Tag
attributes associated with this Object.
- mtype (TypeHypervProtectionSourceEnum): Specifies the type of an
HyperV Protection Source Object such as ‘kSCVMMServer’, ‘kStandaloneHost’, ‘kNetwork’, etc. overrideDescription: true Specifies the type of an HyperV Protection Source. ‘kSCVMMServer’ indicates a collection of root folders clusters. ‘kStandaloneHost’ indicates a single Nutanix cluster. ‘kStandaloneCluster’ indicates a single Nutanix cluster. ‘kHostGroup’ indicates a Nutanix cluster managed by a Prism Central. ‘kHypervHost’ indicates an HyperV host. ‘kHostCluster’ indicates a Nutanix cluster managed by a Prism Central. ‘kVirtualMachine’ indicates a Virtual Machine. ‘kNetwork’ indicates a Virtual Machine network object. ‘kDatastore’ represents a storage container object. ‘kTag’ indicates a tag type object. ‘kCustomProperty’ indicates a custom property including tag type.
- uuid (string): Specifies the UUID of the Object. This is unique within
the HyperV environment.
- vm_info (HypervVirtualMachine): Specifies information about a
VirtualMachine Object in HyperV environment.
- windows_version (string): Specifies the windows version for HyperV
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.