PhysicalVolume(device_path=None, guid=None, is_boot_volume=None, is_extended_attributes_supported=None, is_protected=None, is_shared_volume=None, label=None, logical_size_bytes=None, mount_points=None, mount_type=None, network_path=None, used_size_bytes=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘PhysicalVolume’ model.
Specifies volume information about a Physical Protection Source.
- device_path (string): Specifies the path to the device that hosts the
guid (string): Specifies an id for the Physical Volume. is_boot_volume (bool): Specifies whether the volume is boot volume. is_extended_attributes_supported (bool): Specifies whether this volume
supports extended attributes (like ACLs) when performing file backups.
is_protected (bool): Specifies if a volume is protected by a Job. is_shared_volume (bool): Specifies whether the volume is shared
- label (string): Specifies a volume label that can be used for
displaying additional identifying information about a volume.
- logical_size_bytes (int): Specifies the logical size of the volume in
bytes that is not reduced by change-block tracking, compression and deduplication.
- mount_points (list of string): Array of Mount Points. Specifies the
mount points where the volume is mounted, for example: ‘C:’, ‘/mnt/foo’ etc.
- mount_type (string): Specifies mount type of volume e.g. nfs, autofs,
- network_path (string): Specifies the full path to connect to the
network attached volume. For example, (IP or hostname):/path/to/share for NFS volumes).
- used_size_bytes (int): Specifies the size used by the volume in
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.