CommonProtectionGroupResponseParams(id=None, name=None, policy_id=None, priority=None, storage_domain_id=None, description=None, start_time=None, end_time_usecs=None, alert_policy=None, sla=None, qos_policy=None, abort_in_blackouts=None, is_active=None, is_deleted=None, is_paused=None, environment=None, last_run=None, permissions=None, is_protect_once=None, missing_entities=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CommonProtectionGroupResponseParams’ model.
Specifies the parameters which are common between all Protection Group responses.
id (string): Specifies the ID of the Protection Group. name (string): Specifies the name of the Protection Group. policy_id (string): Specifies the unique id of the Protection Policy
associated with the Protection Group. The Policy provides retry settings Protection Schedules, Priority, SLA, etc.
- priority (PriorityEnum): Specifies the priority of the Protection
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the Storage Domain (View Box)
ID where this Protection Group writes data.
- description (string): Specifies a description of the Protection
- start_time (TimeOfDay): Specifies the time of day. Used for scheduling
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time in micro seconds for
this Protection Group. If this is not specified, the Protection Group won’t be ended.
- alert_policy (ProtectionGroupAlertingPolicy): Specifies a policy for
alerting users of the status of a Protection Group.
- sla (list of SlaRule): Specifies the SLA parameters for this
- qos_policy (QosPolicy1Enum): Specifies whether the Protection Group
will be written to HDD or SSD.
- abort_in_blackouts (bool): Specifies whether currently executing jobs
should abort if a blackout period specified by a policy starts. Available only if the selected policy has at least one blackout period. Default value is false.
is_active (bool): Specifies if the Protection Group is active or not. is_deleted (bool): Specifies if the Protection Group has been
- is_paused (bool): Specifies if the the Protection Group is paused. New
runs are not scheduled for the paused Protection Groups. Active run if any is not impacted.
- environment (Environment7Enum): Specifies the environment of the
- last_run (CommonProtectionGroupRunResponseParameters): Protection
- permissions (list of Tenant): Specifies the list of tenants that have
permissions for this protection group.
- is_protect_once (bool): Specifies if the the Protection Group is using
a protect once type of policy. This field is helpful to identify run happen for this group.
- missing_entities (list of MissingEntityParams): Specifies the
Information about missing entities.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.